Monday, October 23, 2006

POTLUCK!!!! (of course!)

I still haven't heard as to who is bringing what for the potluck??? I am writing this super big so that you will see that I added this to the post. Comment and let me know. By posting a comment to the blog, everyone else will be able to see what you are bringing too and therefore not bring the same thing...


So when we get together on Saturday I expect a feast! lol Let me know what you can bring... If you can play an instrument... bring that too! (ummm, I think a bunch of us would ACTUALLY love to hear the BANJO!!!!!) Ahem...um, you know who you are.... "Bring it" dawg!!! ha ha ha ok, this really is beginning to be a ummm, well a silly post!

See yall Saturday!

2 comments:

waveseeker said...

I would LOVE to learn the Mandolin!!!! would you teach??? Yes Wayne still has his Bass and we have 2 guitars and obviously a piano... we could pull out some pots and pans... lol

Anonymous said...

wayne and I are bringing Pumpernickle bread and spinish dip..mmmm...I nice appitizer I must say.

jess