Monday, October 16, 2006

The Lion's Den Ministries Meets

So once again no study this Saturday the 21st BUT on Saturday the 28th, bring your guitars, bass, violin, whatever... Lets hang out and play some music. We realize however that some of us (well most of us) are beginners but that's ok! We can have fun learning together. Let's meet at 4:00pm and we'll eat dinner together. If anyone wants to bring anything, let me know... We can make it a potluck... (I'd make the whole dinner but I know how much we all like to eat!!! lol) What should we have??? Let me know what you think.... We have a whole week to plan!!! ha ha ha... (I really hope that we don't just end up with chips...lol we need to fill our bellies with more than that for supper!!! lol) OK so anyhoooooo.... ya 4:00pm and um.... we'll actually have a wonderful time with God and maybe we can throw in a hockey game or two... (well I don't know if anyone but Wayne can handle more than one game!)

Let me know if you have any ideas of what you would like to study over the next couple of weeks/months.... Give us ideas... What's on your heart?

No comments: