Monday, September 18, 2006

What happened Saturday????

So that was weird... I think that everyone was thinking that they needed the night off.... Um, only Jess showed... Wayne was busy killing like 10000 bees in our garage that make their way into our house daily!!! Davey was really busy setting up for Summit Park! (by the way, we totally appreciate all that you and your dad did! You are both awesome!) Anyhow, we will be doing the last bible study on being a servant. Let me know if you'll be coming out... Snacks are always cool if you're bringing some.... Um, but I'm gonna try to watch what I eat so don't be insulted if I don't indulge like I usually do... Hmmm, unless you bring veggies or cheese and crackers, or something healthy anyway. So, lots of blabbing about nothing going on here..... Hmmm, why am I the only one that blabs? NO ONE ELSE seems to want to comment or blab... lol I guess it's because I've just said it all already! Well, I really hope to see all of ya there on Saturday because we have some pretty serious business to be discussin'! lol (no seriously) ha ha ha (NO SERIOUSLY!!!) ok now, I'm arguing with myself! ha hahahahahah gotta keep entertained somehow! See yall for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya, last weekend was pretty busy. I was in the states for most of the day, then spent the evenin/mornin at the church. The expectation is that I will be there Saturday (I show'd up last Saturday, bout 9pm, but all your lights were off)...anyways...got a meeting with a prof... "check ya later"..

waveseeker said...

Ya Davey, after an hour of no one but Jess showing up, Jay and I went to the beach for a little alone time... got some good talking in! Well, this Saturday it is then...

Anonymous said...

blab blab blab blab blab blab blab blab blab blab
see mel your not the only one that blabs! do you knwo who this is? hehehe

waveseeker said...

hmmmm... I'm thinking it can be only 3 people... Dan, Cadence or Brynna....... WHO ARE YOU???? REVEAL YOURSELF!!! lol