Thursday, August 31, 2006

hi!

hey this is jenn - remember: the one who played piano sometimes? :) i got your blog invite and thought it would be cool to join yours too.

i have a blog of my own (you can feel free to check it out at www.jkak.blogspot.com if you'd like) but i'd love to be a part of this one! it looks like you have a good thing going here so far.

i don't have anything earth-shattering to post as of yet: i just thought I'd say hi and let you know i haven't forgotten about you even though it has been a while. i'll make sure i think of something interesting to post soon!

2 comments:

waveseeker said...

SOOOOOOO glad to hear from you Jenn! I've seriously been thinking a lot about you lately.....Wonderin what you've been up to and stuff...Would love to hear from you. Do you still have our contact info??? Let me know, if not I'll email it to you...

Mel

Jennifer said...

ya mel - email your contact info - and thanks for the comment on my page :)